Our energy, oil, gas, mining and natural resources lawyers at Capital Legal Servicesare a multi-disciplinary team of highly-experienced lawyers who provide innovative legal advice, with expertise in Capital Markets, Corporate, Construction, Environment, Regulatory and compliance, Litigation, PFI/PPP, Project Finance, Restructuring, Real Estate,and Tax.
Our experts can advise and lead you through in the particular requirements of the energy and resources sector, specifically within the mining and metals, oil and gas, power and renewables sectors. CLS is committed to helping you keep pace with market and regulatory developments, as well as enabling you to enter new markets, protect your interests, manage risk and strengthen your business.We can assist you by providing top tier legal and business advice combined with industry knowledge.
We advise on the complex legal, financial and commercial issues associated with upstream, midstream and downstream developments in the energy and power, oil, gas, mining and metals sectors. We advise a broad range of companies in these sectors, including major energy, oil, gas and mining companies, junior energy and mining companies, development banks, international financial institutions, commercial banks, contractors and government across the full range of issues that apply to the sectors.
We provide advice and solutions on all aspects of:
- Energy and Power Sector, including Energy Generation and Transmission
- Oil and Gas (Upstream, Midstream and Downstream)
- Mining and Natural Resources
- Project Finance in the Energy and Mining Sector, including industrial and infrastructure projects, such a construction and operation of the petrochemical plans, power stations, and oil refineries
- Renewables Water
- Environmental Law and Climate Change including but not limited to obtaining of ecological passports, determining the waste disposable level and environmental impact assessment