Afa Khalilzade is a Legal Associate at CLS. Prior to joining CLS, Afa worked at Karasu Operating Company, Binagadi Oil Company and ASAN Service. Her practice is centered on oil & gas sector, banking & finance, legal consulting services.
• Writing legal memorandums, legal opinions, and letters
• Preparation of corporate documents
• Advised on corporate management issues
• Advised on requirements of local legislation
• Holding daily correspondence with the clients
• Consulting on corporate matters and business transactions
• Advised on employment issues and migration legislation
• Legal support in pre-contractual negotiations and contract drafting
• Support on obtaining residence/work permits for foreign specialists, visa support
• Legal due diligence of all types of commercial real estate, etc.
MBA in Management – Azerbaijan State Economic University – 2015 – 2017
Bachelor of Law – Baku State University, Azerbaijan – 2011
Office: + 994 12 599 05 59