Sabuhi Taghiyev is a Legal Associate at CLS. Prior to joining CLS, he worked at Baker &McKecnzie, one of top international law firms. Sabuhi focuses his practice mainly on corporate, trade and M&A, banking and finance matters.
• Seconded to a multinational company where he advised foreign company on various matters as in-house lawyer within secondment period
• HR and environmental audits
• Company registration and de-registration services
• Advised on migration, visa, work permit, and registration requirements applicable to expatriate employees
• Obtaining of work and residence permits, various licenses and certificates
• Participated at contract negotiations, drafted lease, service, sale, advertisement and other types of business contracts and conducted general contract review
• Conducted legal research and prepared memorandums
• Assisted in advising various companies on employment, customs, and tax matters
• Revealing and diminishing legal risks in the contracts and investment projects
• Prepared various documents for litigation process.
LL.M(Master in Laws) in Commercial Law and Corporate Governance – London School of Economics – 2014
LL.MCommercial Law – Baku State University – 2013
Bachelor of Law – Khazar University, Azerbaijan – 2007
Office: + 994 12 599 05 59